Torex Semiconductor was established in Japan in 1995 as a CMOS analogue power management solutions specialist offering power management ICs that provide low current consumption, low operating voltage and ultra miniature packages. For the latest noise sensitive wireless applications, Torex have ultra low EMI Micro DC/DCs (with integrated inductor) and low noise LDO regulators.
For battery powered, power sensitive applications, Torex have solutions that consume as little as 0.5uA in operation and for more high voltage applications, Torex have 36V CMOS LDOs as well as 30V step-down switching regulators.
Voltage supervisors incorporating delay time, manual reset & watchdog functions.
- Ultra small, low EMI, 6V, ~2A synchronous step down Micro DC/DC with Integrated Inductor
- Synchronous step down up to 6MHz, 1.5A ultra low ripple voltage (<10mV) & >90% efficiency
- Ultra low power (6.3uA) synchronous step-up solutions from as low as 0.9V for single cell applications
- Up to 30V, 3A step down controllers with choices of switching frequency up to 550kHz
- Low supply current (only 0.6uA in operation) CMOS LDO regulators with chip enable pin for power sensitive applications
- High speed, low noise single & dual CMOS LDOs up to 36V input for noise sensitive applications
- Ultra low drop LDO regulators with 20mV Vdrop @ 100mA with output currents up to 1A